Skip to main content

These Times are Getting Harder

I know that what happened felt real even to me and maybe one day I'll see how it all turns out. At the moment I'm working on being a better person to understand how I went wrong and how I could have been better. Maybe it's over for you but I'm still very broken inside, even with a smile on my face and a joke or two, I'm nothing more than empty, cause you took all that mattered from me and never returned ... Hopefully it will heal and I'll be whole again but I won't be the same, cause you're with him and I'm all alone again ... I'm not a bad guy I'm sure you know that more than anyone else and I wish you the best in life, because if I didn't, you wouldn't have fallen for me in the first place ...

Maybe one day I'll matter to you as much as you did for me ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forgotten But Not Gone...

Sacred memories and forgotten dreams, Vivid settings and sunlit scenes, Glistening radiant light on the ocean’s head, Silent thoughts and words never said; Bleeding beneath the surface of still waters, Trying to cope with the anger within, Fallen hearts and lost emotions, Secular thoughts and parallel sins; Leave me be and let me die, See you in hell and don’t forget your lie, Take it with you and hold it tight, Grab it onto with all your might, For when the demons see your face, You WILL be asking for God’s gentle grace…

My Bitter End

I feel like this life means nothing, To me no more needs to be said, This love that we once shared, Is nothing more 'cause I'm already dead; I wish you had never found another, To which you can spend the night, 'Cause I'm still here and waiting, And you with him simply isn't right; The day goes by but the pain is still there, Fresh as though it was just today, And with every second that moves on, I get down on my knees and pray; For you to return to me once again, So that I don't have to feel this way, A life of misery and endless torture, For a love I had but never to stay; It hurts too much just to explain, This feeling of hopelessness inside, It feels like you've moved on, And I'm here simply waiting to die; Maybe then the pain will fade, And I'll feel something inside again, 'Cause till then I'm lost and hurt, And now I'm waiting for my bitter end.